KentuckyOne Health Partners Board of Managers:
- James Fitzpatrick, MD, Internal Medicine/Nephrologist, KentuckyOne Health Primary Care Associates
- Jeffery Graves, MD, Anesthesiologist & CMO, Sts. Mary & Elizabeth Hospital
- Don Lovasz, President & CEO, KentuckyOne Health Partners
- James Lynch, MD, Internal Medicine, KentuckyOne Primary Care Associates
- Gerald Temes, M.D., Retired Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgeon
- Russell Williams, M.D., General Surgeon, KentuckyOne Health General Surgery Associates
KentuckyOne Health Partners Officers
President and CEO: Don Lovasz
Treasurer: In Transition
Secretary: Jackie Kingsolver, Esq.
- The Executive Committee shall exercise such powers that are delegated to it by the Board of Managers and to meet on occasions when an unexpected action item must be considered, and it is not feasible to convene the full Board of Managers.
- The Governance Committee, an advisory committee to the Board of Managers, is responsible for developing and monitoring the effectiveness of board members. This includes the development of standards relating to the nomination, education, self-evaluation, independence, and fiduciary conduct of board and committee members.
- The Quality & Value Committee, an advisory committee to the Board of Managers, provides oversight for the care management program and other quality initiatives to fulfill the mission and vision of the Board of Managers.
2018 Meeting Dates and Key Events
*Board of Manager meetings are held on Tuesdays, generally from 4 to 6:30 p.m. Committee meetings are most often held the same day, at 1 and 2:30 p.m.
- March 20, 2018 – First Quarter Board of Manager & Committee Meetings
- June 12, 2018 – Second Quarter Board of Manager & Committee Meetings
- June 2018 – Spring Distributions
- September 18, 2018 – Third Quarter Board of Manager & Committee Meetings
- September/October 2018 – KentuckyOne Health Partners Annual Meeting (Regional)
- December 4, 2018 – Fourth Quarter Board of Manager & Committee Meetings
- December 2018 – Fall Distributions