Joining KentuckyOne Health Partners offers physicians and health care organizations the opportunity to be a part of something larger and still remain independent. Providers have the ability to guide decisions within a physician-led organization and help re-establish consumer confidence in our profession.
With greater access and support from medical integration technology, which integrates clinical outcomes reporting systems with tools for care and chronic disease management, providers in the network have the most advanced systems to support excellence in patient care. Through this sophisticated technology, providers also have the chance to demonstrate value and link reimbursement for better performance through physician-defined quality and efficiency measures.
KentuckyOne Health Partners offers a variety of contracts to fit the consortium of providers interested in joining our network, including:
- We reward providers with performance incentives for meeting specific evidence-based metrics on quality, efficiency, access and experience.
Episodes-of-Care (90-Day Bundles)
- We lower total cost of care during a 90-day period for unique episodes (e.g., hip and knee replacements).
- We improve the health of individuals with specific chronic conditions, such as congestive heart failure and diabetes.
Total Medical Spending
- We reduce the total annual medical spend for defined groups of individuals.
- We accelerate performance improvement projects with an acute care facility, such as reducing readmission rates and hospital-acquired conditions.
Here’s How to Join
To join, simply call 844.804.8725 or complete the online form. A KentuckyOne Health Partners representative will contact you soon.