KentuckyOne Health Partners shares in the goals of every hospital and facility participating in our network:
We have successfully reduced lengths of stay, readmissions and emergency department utilization for both our Medicare and commercially-insured populations.
We have an automated system that alerts our health coaches when a person is admitted or visits an emergency department.
When appropriate, we help patients and hospital staff identify and transition patients to high quality post-acute providers who participate in KentuckyOne Health Partners.
A list of these facilities can also be found on our provider and practice lists located here.
Participants in the KentuckyOne Health Partners network include:
- KentuckyOne Health facilities:
- Flaget Memorial Hospital
- Frazier Rehab Institute (Inpatient & Outpatient Rehab)
- James Graham Brown Cancer Center
- Jewish Hospital
- Jewish Hospital Health Center
- Jewish Hospital Shelbyville
- Medical Center Jewish East
- Medical Center Jewish South
- Medical Center Jewish Northeast
- Medical Center Jewish Southwest
- Our Lady of Peace (Psychiatric Hospital)
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- St. Mary & Elizabeth Hospital
- Saint Joseph East
- Saint Joseph Berea
- Saint Joseph Mount Sterling
- Saint Joseph London
- Saint Joseph Martin
- Saint Joseph Jessamine
- Taylor Regional Hospital
- University of Louisville Hospital
- Other health care organizations not owned or operated by KentuckyOne Health including hospitals, facilities, home health agencies, and skilled nursing facilities.