Give Yourself the Gift of Health: Get an Annual Wellness Exam and Preventive Screenings Before Year-End
What better gift can you give your family for the holidays, but a clean bill of health? Get your annual wellness visit during the month of December free of charge. For your convenience, wellness exams will be offered to employees and dependents on a “walk-in” basis at express care locations in Lexington, Louisville, Bardstown, Richmond and London with extended hours through the end of the year. See locations and read more.
Have You Called Your Health Coach?
As a benefit for KentuckyOne Health employees and dependents using the CHI/KentuckyOne Health Medical Plan, you can take advantage of the services of a health coach. If you’ve found yourself with a new diagnosis or expensive medication, or if you need help reaching a health goal like losing weight or stopping smoking, you can get personalized support from a KHP RN Health Coach.
Call 877.543.5768 and let KentuckyOne Health Partners help:
- One on one support from a health coach to coordinate care
- Social workers to help find patient assistance programs and other community resources
- Questions about a new diagnosis, medications, weight loss or smoking cessation
- How to find Enhanced CIN Network providers, specialists and facilities
Sign up now for the KentuckyOne Health Employee/Dependent Diabetes Management Program
Are you a KentuckyOne Health employee or dependent covered under the KentuckyOne Health/CHI Medical Plan with Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes? Sign up now to take part in the organizations Diabetes Management Program by calling the KentuckyOne Health Diabetes & Nutrition Care office closest to you for details: Louisville - 502.587.4465; Lexington - 859.313.2393; London - 606.330.6862.
Benefits of the program:
- FREE Diabetes education
- FREE Diabetes educator visits
- FREE Exercise guidance
- FREE Diabetic medication and testing supplies through Pharmacy Plus
- Improved health outcomes!
Save out of pocket costs by using Enhanced CIN Network providers and services.
As you consider the cost of health care for you and your family in the coming year, be sure to know if the services you receive are from Enhanced CIN, in-network or out-of-network providers and facilities. Review costs, co-pays, deductibles and covered services for the KentuckyOne Health benefit plans on this comparison chart. You should also know:
- Under the KentuckyOne Health Integrated Health Plan, there is no deductible when you use a provider or facility in the Enhanced CIN Network.
- There is still a deductible for the Anthem in-network and out-of-network levels.
- All preventive services are paid at 100%.
Visit the My Healthy Spirit page on Inside CHI to save money on your health insurance premiums or take part in incentive programs.
Pharmacy Plus is a convenient resource for KentuckyOne Health employees. Not only is their pricing competitive, they offer free delivery. Compare your medications to our Top 100 prescribed drugs list and see if generics are an option for you. Talk with your primary care provider and see if you can save.